Report: Elon Musk, Neuralink Exec Quietly Had Twins
Shivon Zilis, a top executive at Neuralink, gave birth to twins last year. The father was Neuralink — and Tesla — boss Elon Musk.
This happened in November, just weeks before Musk and singer Claire Boucher, who performs under the name Grimes, announced the birth of their second child.
Zilis has previously worked for Tesla as a project director, working on Autopilot and chip designs.
With the twins, Musk now has nine children. He tweeted this week about wanting humans to have more children.
Doing my best to help the underpopulation crisis.
A collapsing birth rate is the biggest danger civilization faces by far.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 7, 2022
Insider found court documents that showed Musk is the father.
“In April, Musk, 51, and Zilis, 36, filed a petition to change the twins’ names in order to ‘have their father’s last name and contain their mother’s last name as part of their middle name.’ The order was approved by a judge in Austin, Texas, this May. (Insider is withholding the children’s names to protect their privacy.) The twins were born weeks before Musk and Claire Boucher, the musician who performs as Grimes, had their second child via surrogate in December,” Insider reported.
This isn’t the first time a Musk child that was unknown to the public was revealed by someone other than Musk: The sound of a crying baby during a Grimes interview with Vanity Fair showed that the couple had had a second child.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- IBx1 For all this time with the hellcat engine, everything they made was pathetic automatic scum save for the Challenger. A manual Durango, Grand Cherokee, Charger, 300C, et al would have been the real last gasp for driving enthusiasts. As it is, the party is long over.
- MaintenanceCosts The sweet spot of this generation isn't made anymore: the SRT 392. The Scat Pack is more or less filling the same space but it lacks a lot of the goodies, including SRT suspension, brakes, and seats. The Hellcat is too much and isn't available with a manual anymore.
- Arthur Dailey I am normally a fan of Exner's designs but by this time the front end on the Stutz like most of the rest of the vehicle is a laughable monstrosity of gauche. The interior finishes suit the rest of the vehicle. Corey please put this series out of its misery. This is one vehicle manufacturer best left on the scrap heap of history.
- Art Vandelay I always thought what my Challenger really needed was a convertible top to make it heavier and make visability worse.
- Dlc65688410 Please stop, we can't take anymore of this. Think about doing something on the Spanish Pegaso.