QOTD: Do You Think Ford Will Ruin the New Bronco?
For 2019, Ford will debut a new Ranger (1982-2011), followed the next year by a new Bronco (1966-1996). While there have been some camouflaged Rangers seen running around, Ford is not showing anybody what the new Bronco will look like.
Since they’re leaving it up to our imaginations, do you think they’re going to ace the new Bronco, or drop a big deuce?
Let’s define what both outcomes mean:
Off to you B&B, which do you think is more likely to happen here?
[Images: Ford; TTAC]
Vulpine on Jan 04, 2018
The FJ Cruiser was not a true retro FJ, it was a fully-enclosed, no removeable panel, SUV lacking any of the off-road 'sport' environment that the original had. It was big, chunky and inconvenient as a purpose-built off-road vehicle. The original Bronco let you open it up much like the CJs, even when it carried that fiberglass hard top. The later full-sized models kept that ability, though the Bronco II didn't.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy VW (marque not group) and Tesla very nearly switched positions on a YTD basis.
- RHD Inexpensive gasoline appears to be a thing of the past. ILO is correct - we have enough sunlight, wind and emerging ocean wave energy to power the entire country and then some. Clean air is nice, and being free of the whims of OPEC, geopolitics and hugely profitable oil companies will do all of us a world of good.
- Raymond Segura Can you tell me where I can get the rear bumper for 69 impala?
- Art Vandelay some of the crazy numbers I get. Percentages look bigger with any fluctuations with low volume makes and brands leaving the market will see massive month over month changes. But what’s with Buick? I still see the occasional ad on TV and yet the drop is disproportionate even compared to all the other GM brands.
- Master Baiter "There is no mandate for consumers to buy EVs, not in any country or state. That’s made up."Right. And you are not mandated to purchase a toilet that only uses 1.6 gallons/flush. You could choose to not have a toilet--just go in the woods, like the bears do.