Who Wants To Lease A Chevy Cruze For Less Than A Gym Membership?
Leasehackr has a screaming deal on a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited (the old body style) 1LT Automatic if:
1) You can sell it for more than $13,000 after two years;
2) You’re were a Costco Auto member before Sept. 30;
3) You can get $1,800 off of MSRP, or thereabouts;
4) Max incentives;
5) You’re a current lessee of another automaker;
6) You don’t mind driving a Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT Automatic for two years.
If you ticked every one of those boxes, congratulations! You can lease a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze for $40 or less*** per month for 24 months.
The math breaks down as such, according to Leasehackr:
- GM Financial Lease Cash — $1,700
- Incremental Bonus Customer Cash — $1,075 (not available in some areas, including Denver)
- Chevrolet Bonus Cash — $1,000
- GM Competitive Lessee Conquest Cash — $1,500
Add all those up, and knock it off the asking price of $21,070 and you’re roughly looking at $15,795.
Now, ask the Chevy dealer to pretty, pretty please knock $1,800 off the price of an outgoing Cruze model and you’re sitting at $13,995 after it’s all over.
According to Leasehackr, GM Financial estimates that your 2016 Chevrolet Cruze will be worth roughly $13,280 after two years with 10,000 each year, which makes the total depreciation expense $715 — or about $29 a month. Throw in a monthly finance charge of about $11, and that’s a Chevy Cruze for $40 a month.
Where does the Costco membership come in?
If you were a Costco Auto member before Sept. 30, you can get a $700 gift card back from Costco for leasing the Cruze. That’s a lot of mayo.
*** You already own a Chevrolet Volt, you say? Better news! You can get $2,500 Volt Loyalty cash off that Cruze lease, which means you just scored a 24-month lease for free — or even made money.
Your TTAC Financial* Adviser Team
“Just Cut Us The Check Already”
* 1. The information provided on this TTAC website has been compiled for your convenience. TTAC makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- TTAC, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and TTAC is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by TTAC. TTAC will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- TTAC, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
(a) for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. TTAC urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment because we’re stupid.
(b) for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities. TTAC holds the copyright to this website. TTAC grants you a limited license to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of TTAC.
- TTAC regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of website updates; your email address will remain confidential.
- TTAC reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
TTAC does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. TTAC urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Websites which you are transferred to are not controlled by TTAC and TTAC is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that website.
We wouldn’t know what to do with real money anyway.
More by Aaron Cole
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy I appreciate the thoughtful comments from the little people here, and I would like to remind everyone that Ford Motor Company offers a full range of vehicles which are ideal for any driving environment including New York City. The size and weight our of product portfolio has been fully and completely optimized to be friendly to the planet and friendly to pedestrians while consuming the bare minimum of resources from our precious planet (I am of course a lifelong environmentalist). Plus, our performance models will help you move forward and upward by conquering obstacles and limits such as congestion and your fellow humans more quickly at a higher rate of speed. I invite you to learn more at our website.Signed, William Clay Ford Jr.
- George Hughes What ever happened to the American can-do attitude. I know what, it was coopted by the fossil fuel industry in their effort to protect their racket.
- 28-Cars-Later "But Assemblyman Phil Ting, the San Franciscan Democrat who wrote the electric school bus legislation, says this is all about the health and wellbeing of Golden State residents. In addition to the normal air pollution stemming from exhaust gasses, he believes children are being exposed to additional carcinogens by just being on a diesel bus."Phil is into real estate, he doesn't know jack sh!t about science or medicine and if media were real it would politely remind him his opinions are not qualified... if it were real. Another question if media were real is why is a very experienced real estate advisor and former tax assessor writing legislation on school busses? If you read the rest of his bio after 2014, his expertise seems to be applied but he gets into more and more things he's not qualified to speak to or legislate on - this isn't to say he isn't capable of doing more but just two years ago Communism™ kept reminding me Dr. Fauxi knew more about medicine than I did and I should die or something. So Uncle Phil just gets a pass with his unqualified opinions?Ting began his career as a real estate financial adviser at Arthur Andersen and CBRE. He also previously served as the executive director of the Asian Law Caucus, as the president of the Bay Area Assessors Association, and on the board of Equality California. [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Ting#cite_note-auto-1][/url][h3][/h3]In 2005, Ting was appointed San Francisco Assessor-Recorder in 2005 by Mayor Gavin Newsom, becoming San Francisco’s highest-ranking Chinese-American official at the time. He was then elected to the post in November 2005, garnering 58 percent of the vote.Ting was re-elected Assessor-Recorder in 2006 and 2010During his first term in the Assembly, Ting authored a law that helped set into motion the transformation of Piers 30-32 into what would become Chase Center the home of the Golden State Warriorshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Ting
- RHD This looks like a lead balloon. You could buy a fantastic classic car for a hundred grand, or a Mercedes depreciationmobile. There isn't much reason to consider this over many other excellent vehicles that cost less. It's probably fast, but nothing else about it is in the least bit outstanding, except for the balance owed on the financing.
- Jeff A bread van worthy of praise by Tassos.