Theft Alert: 1980 Toyota Celica Supra MkI Curbside Classic
This 1980 Toyota Celica Supra Mark 1 – previously featured as a Curbside Classic right here on TTAC – has been stolen in Eugene, Oregon.
Let’s help its rightful owners get it back.
This single-family, multi-generational Toyota Celica was stolen sometime between the night of May 20th and the morning of May 21st from the driveway of Lois Harvick and her son, Kelan Enos, in Eugene, Oregon. Lois’ father bought the car new in 1980, a purchase Lois says “was a big deal for my parents to splurge on a sports car.”
Lois’ father eventually passed the car down to her and her son six months ago after the father suffered multiple strokes and was unable to drive. This way, at least the car would stay in the family. Unfortunately, some dirtbag has put a wrench in those plans.
If you see this Celica Supra around Eugene or anywhere in Oregon, please call the Eugene Police Department at (541) 682-5111 and reference case
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- VoGhost Jeff, My comment was meant to note Tesla's dominant position in the market. Kwik_Shift, I own a Model 3.
- NormSV650 You forgot to mention this is not a ground EV but based on Volvo CMA ICE platform. Which is also shared with XC40 and Polestar 2. So it may be a few years old now and not cutting edge as other EV's.
- Peter E. Puffington IV EBFlex puffs peters
- NotMyCircusNotMyMonkeys for that money, it had better be built by people listening to ABBA
- Abrar Very easy and understanding explanation about brake paint
That's a damn shame. If there's one thing worse than stealing a car, it's stealing a car that's someone's baby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4ZYOBzEEs
Such a nice looking old design. I especially like the fanciful badging in orange, and the barrel shaped lights out back. And how the liftgate is all one piece of glass.