While You Were Sleeping: March 25th, 2015
March 26th, 2015 7:00 AM Share
Jaguar will create 1,300 jobs to help build their new crossover.
- Kia will build the Forte and an unnamed small car at its new plant in Mexico.
- The University of Michigan thinks that gasoline consumption is at its lowest in 30 years.
- UAW will aim for “pattern bargaining” in the next round of contract talks.
- Saudi Arabia began a bombing campaign in Yemen – look for this to have an impact on oil prices.
- Jaguar investing nearly $900,000, creating 1,300 jobs to build their new crossover.
Published March 26th, 2015 7:00 AM