While You Were Sleeping: March 10th, 2015
March 10th, 2015 9:19 AM Share
Here’s a teaser of the next Chevrolet Spark, set to debut at the New York Auto Show next month.
- Apple CarPlay will debut in “more than 40 models” starting this year.
- The GM stock buyback is going to cause head aches for labor relations.
- Bentley’s SUV spied nearly naked.
- BMW says roadsters are unpopular in China due to privacy concerns and poor air quality.
- VW may drop the Beetle as part of a broader cost-cutting measure.
Published March 10th, 2015 9:19 AM