While You Were Sleeping: March 20th, 2015
March 20th, 2015 9:39 AM Share
MG is alive and well – at least in the UK. But if you’re looking for a British car, look elsewhere.
- The SAIC-derived MG6 will get much needed updates next year. The consensus is that they’re nice to drive – but that’s it.
- Before the Civic Type-R, there was the Honda City Turbo.
- Hard to believe, but the Lotus Elise has been around for 20 years now.
- Russia is looking to dump big subsidies into its auto industry.
- The U.S. is coming close to filling up its most important crude storage point in Cushing, Oklahoma.
Published March 20th, 2015 9:39 AM
Join the conversation
8 of 11 comments
"Russia is looking to dump big subsidies into its auto industry." I look at Putin now and I hear Khrushchev banging on a podium with his shoe saying: "We will bury you!"
That MG sedan is ghastly and very not British.
Looks like a ripoff of the current-gen Corolla.
Not bad lookin'