While You Were Sleeping: March 12th, 2015
March 12th, 2015 10:34 AM Share
Acura is making a car softer. When’s the last time we ever heard of an auto maker doing that?
- For 2016, the Acura RLX will get chassis revisions that will lead to a quieter, softer ride.
- Australia won’t cut funding for its now moribund auto industry.
- GM’s stock buyback isn’t so popular with credit rating agencies.
- Expect more weakness in oil prices.
- The 3-door VW Polo is among the first casualties of the auto maker’s cost cutting measures.
Published March 12th, 2015 10:34 AM