Geneva 2015: Honda Civic Type-R Spied
March 1st, 2015 12:02 PM Share
Here it is, the first turbo Type-R.
The Civic Type-R will debut at Geneva’s auto show this coming week, with an all-new (for Honda) turbocharged 2.0L VTEC engine. Honda claims it will be the fastest front-driver to lap the Nurburgring. Let’s hope it comes to North America.
Published March 1st, 2015 12:02 PM
Join the conversation
3 of 33 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- TheEndlessEnigma Fiesta ST, I have a 2016, I'd love to grab the newest spec 2023.
- Redapple2 Jimny - obviously.
- ToolGuy Something like this.
- ToolGuy Here's the part I'm struggling with: Who knowingly runs a vehicle until the brakes are metal to metal? (It's in the listing.) Did we ignore the wear indicators squealing all this time? (Internet says this vehicle has them.)I did that once with my first car, and I still feel bad about it.
- TDIGuy I'm boring, but VW Passat Estate, Diesel with manual transmission.
Ack! Big grille syndrome -- now on a Honda CAR! Yuck.
Just read some specs on this. 306 hp, but only a 7000 redline. 0-62 in 5.7 seconds. Quick, but I expected faster. 6-speed standard.