Chicago 2015: 2016 Ram Laramie Limited Sports Fancy Duds
Sajeev delivered his Vellum Venom on this one earlier. Now, it’s time for the rest of the 2016 Ram Laramie Limited’s story.
The Laramie Limited offers rhinestone cowboys black leather, real wood trim, silver pinstripes and special badging inside the quad-cab, as well as the latest 8.4-inch uConnect system.
The main feature, however, is the truck’s updated face. Picking up where the Ram Rebel left off in Detroit, the truck’s chrome grill now resembles a nose thanks to the nostrils on either side. Meanwhile, the “RAM” name takes center stage in many a rearview mirror, while those following behind will get an eyeful of chrome-plated testosterone via the truck’s tailgate.
Other features include: air suspension (1500 only); remote start; power adjustable pedals; heated steering wheel and front seats; Berber carpet floor mats; French stitching; seven exterior colors; and 20-inch wheels.
The Laramie Limited will be offered on 1500, 2500 and 3500 single-wheel and dualie weight classes in two- or four-wheel drive on short- and long-wheelbase frames, with either Crew Cab or Mega Cab mounted on the frame. The 1500 will be first, going on sale in Q2 2015 as a 2015 model, while the 2500 and 3500 will hit the showroom in Q3 2015 as 2016 models.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jay Mason Your outdoor space will get better every year with a pergola. A horizontal, pole-supported framework for climbing plants is called a pergola. It creates a closed off area. pergola builder denton texas by Denton Custom Decks provide cover for outdoor gatherings. They would be more than happy to assist you with the pergola's framework.
- Alan I would think Ford would beef up the drive line considering the torque increase, horse power isn't a factor here. I looked at a Harrop supercharger for my vehicle. Harrop offered two stages of performance. The first was a paltry 100hp to the wheels (12 000AUD)and the second was 250hp to the wheels ($20 000 (engine didn't rev harder so torque was significantly increased)). The Stage One had no drive line changes, but the Stage Two had drive line modifications. My vehicle weighs roughly the same as a full size pickup and the 400'ish hp I have is sufficient, I had little use for another 100 let alone 250hp. I couldn't see much difference in the actual supercharger setup other than a ratio change for the drive of the supercharger, so that extra $8 000 went into the drive line.
- ToolGuy Question: F-150 FP700 ( Bronze or Black) supercharger kit is legal in 50 states, while the Mustang supercharger kit is banned in California -- why??
- ToolGuy Last picture: Labeling the accelerator as "play" and the brake pedal as "pause" might be cute, but it feels wrong. It feels wrong because it is wrong, and it is wrong because Calculus.Sidebar: I have some in-laws who engage the accelerator and brake on a binary on/off all-in basis. So annoying as a passenger.Drive smoothly out there. 🙂
- Johnny ringo It's an interesting vehicle, I'd like to see VW offer the two row Buzz in the states also.
That thing makes the new Nissan Titan look good
Why do manufacturers feel compelled to go and eff up a perfectly good looking vehicle? That thing is just heinous.