Los Angeles 2014: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series Debuts
In the market for a new Panamera, yet fear it may be a tad pedestrian? Porsche’s got you covered.
For just $264,895 to start — approximately the same base price for the Rolls-Royce Ghost — one can purchase the Panamera Exclusive Series, based upon the Turbo S Executive.
Each of the 100 limited-edition models possess a 4.8-liter turbocharged V8 upfront that will send 570 horses with 590 lb-ft of overboosted torque to all four corners. The sedans also receive a hand-painted two-tone suit, 20-inch wheels, multi-toned Italian leather, and a newly developed entertainment system — dubbed plus — to keep your friends entertained. The more jet-set crew can enjoy made-to-measure luggage, as well.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Urlik The best way to crush F1 politics is to be good. Looking at you Red Bull.
- Art_Vandelay Good. As an Alfa fan it will be good to have someone on the grid they might actually be capable of beating!
- Sgeffe The popcorn is blowing the lid off my popper!
- Verbal I believe Michael Andretti's F1 career lasted all of three races. He crashed out of all of them, then quit.
- Sgeffe Gotta make popcorn now...!