Our First Official Look At The Ford Shelby GT350
All we’ve got for now are these CGI renders and a clip of the exhaust. But Ford’s most track-focused pony car will have a flat-plane crankshaft displacing 5.2L
Also on board is MagneRide suspension, and an optional diff cooler to chill the Torsen LSD. A 6-speed manual is the sole transmission offered. Massive 6-piston Brembo brakes squeeze 15.5 inch front and 15 inch rear rotors. 19×10 and 19×11.5 inch rims are wrapped in bespoke Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. We’ll see this snake in the flesh at this week’s 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show.
More by Derek Kreindler
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Mishab Agree with you. Thanks for sharing this insightful update about the upcoming Mini Cooper models! It's fascinating to see Mini's shift towards electrification and the unique design elements they're incorporating into the new John Cooper Works edition.Speaking of Minis, if you're a Mini Cooper owner in Sharjah looking for spare parts or considering common repairs, you might find this article on 7 common Mini Cooper repairs quite useful. ( for reading it). It covers some of the typical issues Mini owners might encounter and offers valuable insights into maintaining these iconic cars.Looking forward to more updates on Mini's electrified lineup and the exciting changes they're bringing to the automotive industry
- Redapple2 Love/lust a 110 diesel defender. Should buy one since the INEOS is gas only (and double the price). Had a lightweight in Greece. Wonder how this rides.
- Ajla There is inventory on the ground but as pointed out it is generally high dollar trims of high-dollar models and at least around here dealers still aren't budging off their mandatory nitrogen tires and Summer weather protection packages.You aren't paying '21-'22 prices anymore but it's still a long way to go.
- Slavuta Every electric car must come with a film about lithium mining
- Sobhuza Trooper Drop a good, high-strung German engine in this and you'd have American flair with German repair costs!