Porsche Brings New Small Sports Car To LA
November 9th, 2012 6:34 AM Share
At the auto show in Los Angeles, next to Stuttgart basically home turf for Porsche, the company will have a small surprise for a big country: Porsche will unveil a “new compact sports car” at the show. Mum’s the word.
New to the U.S, is the 911 Carrera 4, as in all wheels. Porsche says “can be clearly made out by its JLo-sized ass prominent broad rear section and red rear light strip between the rear lights.”
Published November 9th, 2012 6:34 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 21 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Scott ?Wonder what Toyota will be using when they enter the market?
- Fred The bigger issue is what happens to the other systems as demand dwindles? Will thet convert or will they just just shut down?
- Roger hopkins Why do they all have to be 4 door??? Why not a "cab & a half" and a bit longer box. This is just another station wagon of the 21st century. Maybe they should put fake woodgrain on the side lol...
- Greg Add me to the list: 2017 Sorento EX AWD w/2.0 Turbo GDI 68K miles. Changed oil religiously with only synthetic. Checked oil level before a rare long road trip and Ievel was at least 2 quarts down. That was less than 6 months after the last oil change. I'm now adding a quart of oil every 1000 miles and checking every 500 miles because I read reports that the oil usage gets worse. Too bad, really like the 2023 Tuscon. But I have not seen Hyundai/Kia doing anything new in terms of engine development. Therefore, I have to suspect that I will ony become a victim of a fatally flawed engine development program if I were to a purchase another Kia/Hyundai.
- Craiger 1970s Battlestar Galactica Cylon face.
I present to you the Porsche Roxster: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2570/4091799842_2444596547_o.jpg
Oooh, a small suv with Porsche styling cues. Sorta like the AMC eagle, that looked like a Pinto on steroids.