ILX And Friends: Photos From Around The Chicago Show
February 8th, 2012 6:53 PM Share
We walked around the Chicago show at the end of the day to take a few more photos of cars which caught our eye… including the new Civic-by-Acura, the ILX.
Published February 8th, 2012 6:53 PM
Join the conversation
4 of 30 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Johnny ringo It's an interesting vehicle, I'd like to see VW offer the two row Buzz in the states also.
- Chuck Norton And guys are having wide spread issues with the 10 speed transmission with the HP numbers out of the factory......
- Zerofoo "Hyundais just got better and better during the 1990s, though, and memories of those shoddy Excels faded."Never. A friend had an early 90s Hyundai Excel as his college beater. One day he decided that the last tank of gas he bought was worth more than the car. He drove it to empty and then he and his fraternity brothers pushed it into the woods and left it there.
- Kwik_Shift There are no new Renegades for sale within my geographic circle of up to 85 kms. Looks like the artificial shortage game. They bring one in, 10 buyers line up for it, $10,000 over MSRP. Yeah. Like with a lot of new cars.
- Ribbedroof In Oklahoma, no less!
The front 1/4 of the ILX looks like my E90 3-series. I hate the rear quarter though. The line doesn't work right. The Accord Coupe...wow. Looks spectacular, and a great color. It looks seriously aggressive.
It competes with Ford Focus and Elantra so they have price it accordingly.