NAIAS: Audi Q3 And Facelifts
January 9th, 2012 3:25 PM Share
You’re looking at the Q3 Vail. Named in honor of a place where the self-important meet for a little apres-ski, the “Vail” features a butched-up body kit and all sorts of technical details that, let’s face it, have nothing to do with the Q3 your mom will end up asking you about leasing in six months. More photos from Zerin Dube of Speed:Sport:Life after the jump.
Audi also showed an A4 facelift which does nothing to injure the looks of the car and will easily identify the people who are driving the newest model. Isn’t that what a facelift is for?
#Audi #AudiA4 #AudiQ3 #AudiQ3Vail #GermanCars #LuxuryCars #NorthAmericanInternationalAutoShow
Published January 9th, 2012 3:05 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 10 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Carlson Fan GM completely blew the marketing of the Volt. The commercials were terrible. You'd swear they told the advertising company to come up with an ad that would make sure no one went out and shopped a Volt after seeing it!...........LOL My buddy asked why I bought a car that only goes 40 miles on a charge? That pretty much sums up how confusing and uninformative the advertising was.
- HunterS This thing has had more farewell tours than Cher.
- ToolGuy "the transmission may also end up getting stuck in Park"• Which helps fuel economy *tremendously*
- ToolGuy "I HAVE A BAD LEFT FOOT. FROM RUNNING WAY TO0 MANY MARATHONS/FAST RACES BACK IN THE DAY"• Youngsters, take heed. (Bicycle is what you want)
- BessieGatling Searching for a supplemental source of income? This is the easiest way I have found to earn $5000+ per week over the internet. Work for a OOw few hours per week in your free time and get paid on a regular basis. Only reliable internet connection and computer needed to get started…Thanks a lot GOOD LUCK..………… 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝟭.𝗰𝗼𝗺
Considering the styling of Audi's in recent years, this is nice and I like that hatchback quite well, of course, red always makes a car look great. That said, a nice, modern design that doesn't seem to sport an overwrought grill design. A nice change IMO. Not that I'm going to buy an Audi mind you but this is nice none the less.
I'm curious as to the timing for the North American release. The Q3 announcement all but puts the nail in the A3 Sportback coffin here in North America, sadly. One thing to keep in mind- the current Q3 will ride on the existing Golf VI platform while the new A3 is to be the first of the MQB product from Volkswagen. There will likely be very significant differences between the two as a result.