What's Wrong With This Picture: The Limits Of The Honda Motor Company Brand Edition
April 26th, 2010 11:28 AM Share
Yes Howie Long, Honda has managed to sell everything from lawnmowers and mopeds to cars and jets under the same brand name for decades, without ever damaging the value of the Honda brand. In fact, given that Acura is Honda’s only auto branding exercise thus far and it’s hardly the strongest brand in the world, the best branding advice for Honda seems to be stick with the Honda thing. Which might explain why this Everus concept from the Motor Company’s forthcoming China-only brand, Li Nian, is such an Acura-like disappointment [via Paul Tan].
Published April 26th, 2010 11:28 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 17 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lou_BC they want AM gone because they can't charge subscription fees.
- Urlik @DUkisduke The delay is giving the counties time to update their computers and procedures supposedly. The state fee included in the inspections will now go onto your registration fee. They aren't giving up the money they got from the inspections.
- Buickman if the emfs interfere with AM reception, what is it doing to your body?
- Analoggrotto EBFlex, Tested; Tassos Approved, VoGhost's peter puffed in the frunk.
- Kcflyer if the cost is reasonable then why not keep the capability?
Li Nian...how d'ya pronounce that? Is it like 'Le Neon'? Not so auspicious...
Just another squashed car with a sinister front styled by an Anime illustrator.