New York: Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Turbo
April 3rd, 2010 12:48 PM Share
Published April 3rd, 2010 12:46 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 35 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Equus paved the way for Genesis luxury
- SCE to AUX "...memories of those shoddy Excels faded."Not really, since such comments appear in nearly every article about H/K cars.As for this one, who knows... maybe the 2nd owner ran it 40k miles without an oil change and destroyed the engine, then balked at the $10k replacement cost.
- ToolGuy Last ad: Is that The Dude doing the voiceover at the end? 😉
- ToolGuy Nice paint!!Too young to die.
- David S. For a single quarter, only ninth best-selling (estimated?) of 2022. Maybe ICE vehicles would sell at a similar rate if the government paid people to buy them too?!
Does the hybrid have a musical horn that plays 'Give me back that Filet-o-Fish...'?
This might get me lynched here, but I like the big-mouth look of the hybrid better than the droopy front of the non-hybrid (though that's not REALLY bad either).