TTAC Spy Shots: BMW 3-Series Facelift
March 5th, 2010 8:40 AM Share
We’ve seen photos of the refreshed BMW 3-Series coupe and convertible, but shots of the sedan have proven somewhat more elusive. Luckily TTAC has eyes everywhere. Commenter dinu01 spied this updated 3-Series testing near Toronto. “Both front and rear emblems are taped,” he reports. “The driver did not want to be photographed and went between 150-160 km/h.” Have a spy shot of your own? Share it with our contact form, and we’ll share it with TTAC’s readers.
Published March 5th, 2010 8:40 AM
Join the conversation
4 of 14 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts This class of car competes hard with Chargers/Challengers and modded diesel pickups for the douchey-driving crown.
- 28-Cars-Later Corey - I think I am going to issue a fatwa demanding a cool kids car meetup in July somewhere in the Ohio region.
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
- Sgeffe Why on Earth can’t you just get the torque specs and do it yourself if you’re so-inclined?!
I know I'm going to get flamed for it, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the current gen 3-series, prior to its recent face lift, was one of the best looking small sedans ever. It was distinctive and unmistakable without being gaudy. I predict we'll all look at that car in 30-40 years and recognize it as one of the emblematic cars of this time.
I can understand mistaking a 5-series for a 3-series, since the 3-series is so damned big anymore.