Cashforguzzlers.net Cleans Up Its Site
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Our website www.cashguzzlers.net has been following the story for months and of course we were concerned when our site was referenced along side of a website that looks like a phishing scam. Our website was created to provide information and clarity to consumers and also to help create a greater awareness of the program to sell more cars.
Your suggestions were very helpful because the goal of the website is to provide good information about the CARS program and to allow consumers to have the choice to have a local dealer contact them about buying a new car. We also have been answering hundreds of emails and calls for free to help consumers and also to help our automotive clients have a successful launch of this program. We are taking the following steps to ensure that the public is aware that our site is a consumer website and not a government website:
1. We have added ” This is not a government site” in the header and we have taken our marketing logo out of the header.
2. We have added a tagline in the header that says “Consumers helping consumers with the Car Allowance Rebate System”.
3. We have added clear language that our CFC logo is for marketing purposes only and that we are not an official registrar for CARS.
4. We have added clear language that dealers must register with cars.gov.
5. We have added clear language that consumers do not have to register.
6. We have added clear language that the consumers can go to any local dealer to buy a car.
7. We have modified our CFC marketing logo to remove “Participating Dealer” to “We Can Help”.
We hope that be responding to your feedback and your recommendations and those of the DOT that www.cashforguzzlers.net can continue to provide a service to consumers seeking assistance with understanding the bill.
Brian Pasch, CEO, Pasch Consulting Group
www.dealer-seo.com http://twitter.com/automotiveseo http://facebook.com/automotiveseo
More by Robert Farago
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Craiger I love the people who call Musk an imbecile. As if they could even get an interview for a job at one of his companies.
- Lou_BC I'm waiting for Tesla to make a pickup!
- Lou_BC Autograph? Turn Up the Radio?
- Oberkanone Were these available with diesel?At $3700 this Volvo presents nicer than other vehicles I see at this asking price.
- V16 Lobbyists, not a Senator from Missouri are the real power brokers in Washington.Money, the mother's milk of politics dictate every outcome.