Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts Now that they have an actually functional entry into this segment--the Corolla Cross--they can put this sorry creation out of its misery.
- FreedMike The roads were closed down and the stunts were done by pros. All good by me.
- MaintenanceCosts If you've ever been to Oxford you know that having everyone drive everywhere is not sustainable there. But this seems like a much worse way to manage the problem than straightforward congestion pricing. Congestion pricing lets people drive where they want, when they want, but reduces the incentive to take car trips at the margins.
- Cprescott I remember seeing these unload at a local L/M dealer complete with the black plastic that covered the grill (for pre-delivery protection). I have always loved the formal look of this vintage with the upright, hard lines over the Mark IV's softer and shapeless look. Would love to have the money to take a decent condition one that didn't run and to convert it to EV so that greenies would have a fit of something so large being battery powered!
- FreedMike They were actually selling these all this time?