By on November 12, 2018

If you’re a GM owner in one of three American cities, you’re already able to put your vehicle on the short-term rental market. Now, imagine if you could do the same for your lawnmower. And that kid of yours hardly ever uses his skateboard anymore. What about those rollerblades you picked up in 1992 but mothballed due to the stigma? Everything’s a possibility in this age of micro-mobility and peer-to-peer sharing.

General Motors’ Maven mobility arm, which started off renting company-owned vehicles to cash-strapped taxi haters before launching a pilot with privately-owned cars and trucks, now has its eye on your yard care appliances — and who knows what else. (Read More…)

Recent Comments

  • dal20402: “Yes, this car won’t meet the vacation needs of 43% of the USA. The other 57%? Yes.” Or it...
  • Dan: That’s Honda lately. Benchmarks Kia, and misses.
  • 28-Cars-Later: @ajla I’ll fix it. Attention proles, 43% of you will not be entitled to a vacation this year....
  • dal20402: In ajla’s link above, a Route 1 Mach E significantly overperformed its EPA numbers.
  • ajla: Hey, I’m longitudinal and weigh 350 pounds less.

New Car Research

Get a Free Dealer Quote

Who We Are

  • Adam Tonge
  • Bozi Tatarevic
  • Corey Lewis
  • Mark Baruth
  • Ronnie Schreiber