Wait, straight, unrusted XJ-Ss get crushed? Yes, indeed, I see solid examples of Jaguar’s V12 statusmobile at self-service junkyards all the time. This car listed at $39,700 when new ( nearly 80 grand in 2012 dollars), but couldn’t even fetch above scrap value at an auction today.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jeff Good to read a review on a car that many readers can afford and agree on as a solid choice.
- Ajla The V6 Accord was so popular with internet car website commenters that it turned into a meme. I don't think this current gen carries on that tradition though, many reviews make it sound like a regression. I think the Ford Maverick is the new internet sweetheart.Or the Kia Telluride, which is objectively the greatest ICE vehicle of all time.
- Statikboy It doesn't hold up to earlier generations. It's about about a 1000 pounds overweight.Also, when did the "economy" model of a vehicle become the most expensive version? I keep expecting "economy" to be "inexpensive". I know it was before EV's and even hybrids but I'm not sure when the status flipped. Maybe it started with VW's diesel Rabbit?No longer channeling my inner Old Man. I turned 50 last month so I'm channeling my outer Old Man. Get off the lawn I would have if I could afford my own property!!
- Danddd I'm reading on other sites that the last model was more fun to drive. Accords usually had a bit of sport fun tuned in. Has the new Accord dropped this entirely?I notice on the eighth pic down that space in the dash, seems odd.Now if there was just an Accord wagon....
- TheEndlessEnigma $150k for GM build quality. $150k for GM parts and material quality. Yeah, that's the ticket.