The esteemable Jack Baruth backed one up toward an odd-looking statue back in March. Sales then boomed in April and May.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
In truth, Jack was no fan of the Chevrolet Captiva Sport he rented earlier this year, saying, “It won’t strike the desirability chord in anyone’s heart,” and, “This is a car to avoid at all costs.”
Fleet buyers, including most especially the rental car companies in the United States, did not avoid the Captiva Sport. They flocked to the reclothed Saturn Vue in large numbers.
If one were so inclined to visit Macau for a bit of gambling, they could hitch a ride to their hotel through one of the many cabs running throughout the city. However, those who will stay at entrepreneur Stephen Hung’s Louis XIII hotel upon its opening in 2016 will be able to paint the town red in a red Rolls-Royce.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- DenverMike Trailer Park Edition. No doubt the engine has massive blowby, down on power leaking all over and the trans slips and leaking too. If I’m wrong then it could be worth 4K or asking, at least according to era Broncos and Blazers.
- Kcflyer Please start with the Golf R. Asking for a friend
- Kcflyer "Tesla wants to focus on the features buyers gravitate toward most, such as its large displays." So maybe just a big screen with 4 wheels?
- HotRod It took longer than it should have, but I respect VW for openly acknowledging the system's numerous flaws. Hearing that they intend to bring back physical controls for commonly used features, and that they wish to standardize them across their lineup was the biggest surprise in VW's announcement. It's just so sensible. Rather than using completely different configurations of physical buttons, capacitive controls and touchscreens for every single model, Hyundai/Kia/Genesis would be wise to consider a similar strategy.
- Zerofoo Ugh - a MKIV VW. Heavy, slow and terrible interior durability to boot. The 1.8t in these things had awful lag, and was made worse by owners swapping K03 for K04 turbos.No Thanks.