So, you really want a Range Rover but your trust fund hasn’t recovered from the “bankocalypse?” What’s a guy to do? Well, you could take advantage of the British brand’s cliff-face depreciation curve and buy an off-lease Rover, but do you really want to test your reliability-fate with used wares from Old Blighty? The answer comes from the only other brand that has “off-road” coded into its near-luxury DNA: Jeep. Gasp! A Chrysler product you say? While Chrysler would not say the phrase “American Range Rover,” they did throw us the keys to the top-of-the-line Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit 4×4 so see what a refresh and stitched leather goodness could do for our soul.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jkross22 "Biden desperate to not lose a pillar of mindless Democratic party loyalists" This would have been a more accurate headline. That plank of wood doesn't give a rip about labor unions, other than their historic, one way blind loyalty to the blue tie/white collar party.The minimal synaptic activity in that dementia riddled mind of his probably went like this:"Burgers, hair sniff, jello, hairy legs, wait.... gotta win re-election. Where do I stand, you stupid SOBs. C'mon man."
- Danddd I remember building the 1966 Barracuda Hemi under glass model when I was a kid. I didn't really like it then. Yeah, I'm old, LOL. Here's a link to a replica to what I built: https://www.ebay.com/itm/185911224235?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338590836&toolid=10044&customid=a1163ff45707136a2bbf5ae01ab300ef
- FreedMike Love the engine, zero interest in a SUV. Thankfully, the engine is available in a CT5 Blackwing for about fifty grand less. Now all I need is about a hundred K for the CT5 Blackwing...
- Dukeisduke Sorry, lady - in the state of Ohio, your son first needs to smash your skull with a cast iron skillet, then stab you in the neck 30+ with a steak knife, then maybe they'll arrest him: Sydney Powell found guilty of murdering mother in Akron | wkyc.com
- Theflyersfan The news story says the teen is 17. Can be tried in court as an adult. Parents are still responsible for their minor children so she might need to lawyer up. But to go on the local news pleading for the police to lock up her son...wow. No send him somewhere for help. No military school. No discipline to try to shape him up. Just get the Franklin County Sheriff's Department to find him and pick him up. That's one broken family right there.