Nissan said it will produce a vehicle based on the Kicks Concept car shown at the Sao Paulo Auto Show in 2014. It will be sold globally, beginning in Latin America this year.
According to several reports, the Kicks would fit into the automaker’s lineup between the smaller Juke and larger Qashqai. Is there a hole for crossover sales between our Juke and Rogue? There’s only one way to find out.
Body line at Nissan’s Aguascalientes, Mexico assembly plant
Reuters is reporting that his sources tell him that Daimler will join Nissan in building cars at Nissan’s $2-billion Aguascalientes plant in Mexico, which will start production in late 2014. The factory will assemble compact crossovers, the Infiniti Q30 and possibly the Mercedes-Benz GLA, which will share engines and other components with the Q30.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- VX1NG I find it funny that this cutting edge electric pick-up truck still has a mast-style antenna. While there’s no disputing their better performance the mast-style antenna does look very out of place for a vehicle built in 2024. I wonder how many new vehicles still have these style antennas?
- The Oracle Volvo & Mack Truck, still Swedish owned by AB Volvo, are demonstrating that European wage and benefits are available in the U.S.
- Lou_BC Lightning Flash? Seriously? I'm shocked. This will generate much static from the usual suspects. Some will get a charge from it. Others a discharge.Resistance is futile? Gotta chant to calm down: Ohmmm Ohmmm Ohmmm
- Lou_BC "Barra accused the UAW of having no real intent of making a deal with the industry" Seriously? I guess it's so obvious. They just want to sit around basking in your hotness ;)
- TheEndlessEnigma Where's the Tassos rant?!