Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Stuki Moi What Subaru taketh away in costs, dealers will no doubt add right back in adjustments.... Fat chance Subaru will offer a sufficient supply of them.
- Dartdude Lorenzo, the reason for low manual transmission here is that most dealers won't stock them. I wanted a 2012 Kia Koup with manual tranny it was available, but no dealers ordered any from the factory hence there was none available. Go on any car manufacture's web site and price and build and build your model and you would be lucky if the model existed and was available.
- The Oracle Good news is that based on the model years many of these have already been junked or experienced terminal engine failure.
- Lou_BC I'm confused, isn't a Prologue a preview? This would be a preview of a preview.
- Dianne Started my investments by learning from the wrong people and you guessed right, that turned on me in the worst way possible. In 16 months, I had lost approximately $100,000. The bitter part of investment that no one talks about. That was too much over such a short duration of time. What makes the system can also break it. And so I decided to try out MYSTERIOUS HACKER on the same to get back my money. Had futile attempts for 2 months. Until I crossed paths with a Mysterious hacker. All he asked for was a few details regarding the investment and in a couple hours, I had my money back without any upfront payment.WEBSITE: https://mysterioushacker.info TELEGRAM: +15625539611 EMAIL: email@example.com