The Subaru XT is a car you won’t see often in most parts of the country, but Denver junkyards have tremendous quantities of old Subarus and so I see them on a regular basis here. So far, this series has had this ’85 XT Turbo, this ’91 XT, this ’91 XT6, and now today’s ’87 XT.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke This would make sense, given a five-year product cycle.
- Fred Dart is a block used for racing. Very expensive, even a small bock Chevy iron is about $2000
- Dukeisduke Is this Ford Recall Number 51?Keep up the great work Farley! 👍️
- Dukeisduke The shape of the instruments in the gauge cluster evoke the instruments seen in the old FJ40.
- Bill Wade Is Ford's recalls increasing? seems like there's been a number of them lately.