Used Car of the Day: 2012 Fisker Karma
And now, for something a little different. You don't see used Fisker Karmas for sale too often.
This one is in the Seattle area, and this 10-year-old Karma is apparently in excellent condition and belongs to the original owner. It's been used as a daily driver, and the seller has two sets of tires: 22s for all-weather use and 21s for winter tires.
There's not much more to the listing, but if you've always wanted to feel Fisker fancy, this one can be yours for under $30,000 -- $29,900 to be precise.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
ToolGuy on Jan 18, 2023
If you are curious about "hardened splines" as I was:
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy The [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Cherokee_(XJ)]XJ platform[/url] is super interesting to me, more so after owning one and working on it some (but not a lot, because it didn't need a lot). The overall size is almost perfect; add more space to the back seat (and carry it to the wheelbase) if we are starting over.One could argue, if one knew anything about vehicles, that the 4-door XJ is a major reason why U.S. fleet [all of everyone's vehicles averaged together] fuel economy is so bad in 2023.
- ToolGuy ToolGuy can't solve all the issues raised here tonight, but this does remind me that I have some very excellent strawberry jam direct from Paris in the fridge.
- ToolGuy Cool.(ToolGuy supports technology advancement, as well as third-person references)
- MaintenanceCosts Oddly enough, I bought a metal-roof convertible for a bit less than $20k last year. But it's not on your list; it's an E93 335i, manual, Sport package. Really really nice car to drive, and (while it's been a short time) it's been flawless so far.
- FreedMike IS350 all the way. The Benz and the BMW are going to be money pits.