Used Car of the Day: 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
Today's used car of the day is one that speaks to me, personally -- I loved the Acura RSX back in the day.
This one is a 283,000-mile Acura RSX Type-S with a six-speed manual. The owner says it runs well but has paint peel and the driver's seat needs repair. For reasons that aren't clearly explained, the car is badged as a Honda Integra.
The owner is based in Petaluma, California (home of Lagunitas beer, yum), and he or she is asking $3,500 for the car.
Go check it out, especially if you, like me, have a thing for these sporty small cars.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
MaintenanceCosts 6 days ago
These are good cars, but this one is completely. used. up. LeMons is the only reasonable use at this point.
I remember getting an RSX (non-S) loaner while my '04 TSX was in the shop getting some damage from a flying piece of scrap metai repaired. it wasn't nearly as refined as the TSX but it was at least as fun to drive.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- CoastieLenn I doubt anyone is surprised that China is ruining environments. IIRC, they're one of the largest NOx and CO producers in the world and they have 0 f's to give about it.
- Freno Uconnect is one of the better ones out there. My 2016 and 2019 Ram Uconnects were rock solid and easy to use. Although, my 2022 Ram with Uconnect 5, which has switched to an android based platform, has had some bugs. (Such as losing all the radio presets every week or so). It seems to be fixed with the latest dealer update though.
- Kcflyer I'm really liking the new Prius. Here's hoping they will bring back the wagonish variant of it
- Bpscarguy We had a 2011 Chrysler T&C that had the older version of UConnect and never had an issue. Bought a 2022 Grand Cherokee L a few months ago to replace it and the UConnect system is fantastic. I also would add that how the screen is intergrated into the GCL - a nice waterfall type in the center stack - is SO MUCH better than some of the other ones out there (Explorer I am looking at you with your vertical tablet that looks like it was velcroed onto the dash)!
- Zodec Not reaching for a touch screen is safer. If you have the ablity to learn my Mazda controller is the way to safer driving