Best Cyber Monday Automotive Deals
The Best Cyber Monday Automotive Deals
You’re back at work but it’s slow and the boss hasn’t yet bugged you on Zoom. Or in person — we know some of y’all are back in the office this year. Time to do some online shopping. We’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals for automotive here. Check ’em out.
(Ed. note — This is sponsored content, separate from our editorial content).
Table of Contents
Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash: Shop Now
AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 20V Cordless Car Tire Pump with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: Shop Now
SEALIGHT 9005 H11 LED Bulbs 14000 Lumens, HB3 H8/H9 LED Light Combo Package with CSP Chips, 6000K Cool White, Pack of 4: Shop Now
Chemical Guys Chenille Premium Scratch-Free Microfiber Wash Mitt: Shop Now
LEGO Creator 3 in 1 Sunset Track Racer Building Kit: Shop Now
Fahren H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit : Shop Now
AstroAI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge : Shop Now
AstroAI Mini Fridge: Shop Now
Govee Interior Car Lights: Shop Now
JuiceBox Smart Electric Vehicle Charging: Shop Now
NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack: Shop Now
ULEEKA Car Backseat Organizer: Shop Now
Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner: Shop Now
Chemical Guys MIC_506_12 Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels: Shop Now
1. Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash
Get your ride cleaned ahead of winter -- and keep it clean as the snow flies, should snow be an issue where you live -- with this Mequiar's Gold Class Car Wash. Save money with Cyber Monday deals.
2. AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 20V Cordless Car Tire Pump with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Colder weather means tire pressures that drop, so a portable inflator/compressor can come in handy in the garage or out on the road. Keep your tires properly inflated with this.
3. SEALIGHT 9005 H11 LED Bulbs 14000 Lumens, HB3 H8/H9 LED Light Combo Package with CSP Chips, 6000K Cool White, Pack of 4
Get lit up with these LED bulbs. See and be seen, and save while you're at it.
4. Chemical Guys Chenille Premium Scratch-Free Microfiber Wash Mitt
Keep your car clean during the messy winter -- and really, for the rest of the year 'round -- with this car-wash mitt from Chemical Guys. This soft mitt should be easy on your ride's paint, and this Cyber Monday deal will be easy on your wallet.
5. LEGO Creator 3 in 1 Sunset Track Racer Building Kit
Not every deal has to be about something practical. Shop for a gift for loved ones -- or for yourself, since a) you've earned it and b) you're never too old for Legos -- and pick up this build-it-yourself track racer. Sure, it's a Lego kit and not a real race car you could build in your garage, but hey, it's a lot cheaper than a race car. And with Cyber Monday deals, it's even cheaper than you'd think.
6. Fahren H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit
At almost 60 percent off, these headlights will brighten your night and your holidays. Cue the "see them from space" jokes here. Seriously, though, if your headlights aren't lighting your path well enough, and the problem doesn't lie with your eyes, give these a look.
7. AstroAI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
This digital tire-pressure gauge is 30 percent off, which makes it a good deal for those who like to keep a pressure gauge handy. Tire-pressure gauges are important year-round, but especially this time of year, where fluctuating temperatures can cause havoc with your tires' inflation pressures.
Keep them correct with this gauge, and don't spend a lot of money to do so.
8. AstroAI Mini Fridge
Take 30 percent off this small travel fridge that can plug into a wall outlet or a car's 12-volt outlet if you're an on-the-go type who loves to camp or road trip or just need some extra space for cold storage. Savings of over $10 make this an attractive deal.
9. Govee Interior Car Lights
Looking to spice up your ride? Take 15 percent off these interior car lights to give your ride some customization. If OEMs can give new cars ambient lighting from the factory, why not give your older ride a boost to make it feel like new?
10. JuiceBox Smart Electric Vehicle Charging
EV and PHEV owners, be alert -- this home charger is 20 percent off today. Snag it now to get a good deal on in-home charging.
11. NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Portable Lithium Car Battery Jump Starter Pack
With winter coming, this jump-starter set can help you out if you find yourself stranded by a dead battery. It's half off if you jump on this deal today. Sorry about the pun (not).
12. ULEEKA Car Backseat Organizer
This car-organizer hangs off your seatback and helps keep your ride organized. If you or someone you know is a messy Mel and needs some organization in their lives, 27 percent may be appealing to you.
13. Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner
Perfect for the DIY person in your life, or you know, yourself, this scan tool is 25 percent off, putting it just under 15 bucks. Quite a deal.
14. Chemical Guys MIC_506_12 Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels
Summer, winter, or fall, you need towels for seasons all. OK, poor rhyming aside, you really do need towels to keep your ride clean, and at 19 percent off, these towels can help you do just that.
From time to time, TTAC will highlight automotive products we think may be of interest to our community. Plus, posts like this help to keep the lights on around here. Learn more about how this works.
(Editor’s note: This post is meant to both help you be an informed shopper for automotive products but also to pay for our ‘90s sedan shopping habits operating expenses. Some of you don’t find these posts fun, but they help pay for Junkyard Finds, Rare Rides, Piston Slaps, and whatever else. Thanks for reading.)
[Main photo credit: Soifer / ShutterStock.com. Product images provided by the manufacturer.]
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX Toyota the follower, as usual. It will be 5 years before such a vehicle is available.I can't think of anything innovative from them since the Gen 1 Prius. Even their mythical solid state battery remains vaporware.They look like pre-2009 General Motors. They could fall hard.
- Chris P Bacon I've always liked the looks of the Clubman, especially the original model. But like a few others here, I've had the Countryman as a rental, and for the price point, I couldn't see spending my own money on one. Maybe with a stick it would be a little more fun, but that 3 cylinder engine just couldn't provide the kick I expected.
- EBFlex Recall number 13 for the 2020 Explorer and the 2020 MKExplorer.
- CEastwood Every time something like this is mentioned it almost never happens because the auto maker is afraid of it taking sales away from an existing model - the Tacoma in this instance . It's why VW never brought the Scirrocco and Polo stateside fearful of losing Golf sales .
- Bca65698966 V6 Accord owner here. The VTEC crossover is definitely a thing, especially after I got a performance tune for the car. The loss of VTEC will probably result in a slower vehicle overall for one reason: power under the curve. While the peak horsepower may remain the same, the amount of horsepower and torque up to that peak may be less overall. The beauty of variable cam lift is not only the ability to gain more power at upper rpm’s on the “big cam”, but the ability to gain torque down low on the “small cam”. Low rpm torque gets the vehicle moving and then big horsepower at upper rpm’s gains speed. Having only one cam profile is now introducing a compromise versus the VTEC setup. I guess it’s possible that with direct injection they are able to keep the low rpm torque there (I’ve read that DI helps with low rpm torque) but I’m skeptical it will match a well tuned variable lift setup.