Best Cyber Monday Deals
November 15th, 2019 12:38 PM Share
It’s Cyber Monday! Quick, while the boss isn’t looking, do some shopping! We’ve rounded up some of the best deals here.
(Ed. note: This is sponsored content)
Need a new TV? Know someone who does? This 55-inch 4K smart TV from Toshiba might just fit the bill.
Men’s Hiking Boots
Like to trek, or have someone on your list that does? Need some tough footwear for work or winter? Give these boots a look.
If you need a backpack for getting to the gym or the trail or for business travel — this Under Armour bag might be right up your alley. Features include adjustable straps and water resistance. Click here to check it out.
Published November 1st, 2019 1:16 AM
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- 3SpeedAutomatic Drove a rental Cherokee for several days at the beginning of this year. Since the inventory of rental cars is still low, this was a 2020 model with 48k miles and V6. Ran fine, no gremlins, graphics display was easy to work, plenty of power, & very comfortable. Someone must of disarmed the lane assistance feature for the steering wheel never shook (YES!!!!!!!!). However, this woman's voice kept nagging me about the speed limit (what's new!?!?!?!).I was impressed enough to consider this a prime candidate to replace my 11 yr old Ford Escape. Might get a good deal with the close out of the model. Time will tell. 🚗🚗🚗
- Bullnuke One wonders if this poor woman entered the US through Roxham Road...
- Johnds Years ago I pulled over a vehicle from either Manitoba or Ontario in North Dakota for speeding. The license plates and drivers license did not come up on my dispatchers computer. The only option was to call their government. Being that it was 2 am, that wasn’t possible so they were given a warning.
- BEPLA My own theory/question on the Mark VI:Had Lincoln used the longer sedan wheelbase on the coupe - by leaning the windshield back and pushing the dashboard & steering wheel rearward a bit - not built a sedan - and engineered the car for frameless side windows (those framed windows are clunky, look cheap, and add too many vertical lines in comparison to the previous Marks) - Would the VI have remained an attractive, aspirational object of desire?
- VoGhost Another ICEbox? Pass. Where are you going to fill your oil addiction when all the gas stations disappear for lack of demand? I want a pickup that I can actually use for a few decades.
Join the conversation