Win One of Three $500 EBay Gift Cards
What would you do with a $500 eBay Gift Card?
Maybe you’ll want to hit Buy it Now on that Orange Monster you’ve been looking at for weeks, or maybe you’ll use it to pick up that rare collectible you’ve always wanted—but whatever you choose to do if you win one of the three $500 eBay cards we’re giving away is completely your choice.
Here’s how you can win.
By subscribing to the our sister site, WiseGuide’s mailing list here, entrants are eligible to win one of three $500 USD eBay Gift Cards. Valid entrants may obtain additional giveaway entries by subscribing for newsletters from the affiliated websites listed on the entry form, sharing this AutoGuide contest post about the Giveaway on Facebook and/or retweeting the tweet about the contest. Three (3) winners will be chosen at random and contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff.
Here’s the fine print:
GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WiseGuide’s eBay Upgrade Giveaway – By subscribing to the WiseGuide mailing list using the following link (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eBayUpgradeContest), entrants are eligible to win one (1) of three (3) $500 USD eBay Gift Cards (the “Prize”) valued at approximately $500.00 USD each. Valid entrants may obtain additional giveaway entries by subscribing for newsletters from the affiliated websites listed on the entry form, sharing the Facebook post about the Giveaway on Facebook  and/or retweeting this tweet about the contest. Three (3) winners will be chosen at random and contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff.1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. AGE/RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. PRIZE: Three (3) winners will be randomly selected to each receive the Prize: one (1) $500 USD eBay Gift Card. Total retail value of the Prize is approximately $500.00 USD. Prize is not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is permitted. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The Sponsor of this contest is VerticalScope Inc. (the owner and operator of the WiseGuide, AutoGuide.com, Motorcycle.com, AvsForum.com, Watchuseek.com, ATV.com and TheTruthAboutCars.com), 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of the Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Giveaway, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one selected entrant per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this Giveaway are final. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification from the Giveaway.
4. ENTER BY INTERNET: Beginning at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017, you may enter this Giveaway via any of the following methods: (1) subscribing to the WiseGuide, AutoGuide.com, Motorcycle.com, and/or TheTruthAboutCars.com mailing lists (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eBayUpgradeContest), (2) sharing this post [INSERT LINK TO FB POST] on Facebook, or (3) Re-tweeting this tweet [INSERT LINK TO TWEET] about the contest on Twitter. An entrant may use all three methods to increase their total number of entries into the Giveaway; however, a maximum of one Facebook post and one re-tweet per seven-day period will be counted as additional entries. On the entry form, you may also subscribe to additional newsletters from our affiliated sites to receive additional entries into the Giveaway. You will receive one additional entry for each newsletter you subscribe to.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Three (3) entrants will be selected on or about April 14th, 2017 by random selection of valid entries. The winner will be announced publicly on AutoGuide.com and TheTruthAboutCars.com and will be contacted directly by a representative of VerticalScope via email. The winner will be required to provide an email address (that is not a P.O. box) to receive the prize which will be shipped free of charge.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS: The Prizes consists of three (3) $500 USD eBay Gift Cards valued at approximately $500.00 USD. If Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, utility failure, internet failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”).
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions and that Sponsor has the irrevocable right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, user names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home mailing address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Giveaway, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. As a further condition of entering the Giveaway, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you release and agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, Facebook and Twitter harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements) arising from, or relating to, the breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules, your submission, or your participation in this Giveaway, or your conduct during and in connection with this Giveaway. All federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Giveaway.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANT’S SUBMISSION, ANY PRIZE WON, ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR’S, FACEBOOK’s OR TWITTER’S WEB SITES, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Abrar Very easy and understanding explanation about brake paint
- MaintenanceCosts We need cheaper batteries. This is a difficult proposition at $50k base/$60k as tested but would be pretty compelling at $40k base/$50k as tested.
- Scott ?Wonder what Toyota will be using when they enter the market?
- Fred The bigger issue is what happens to the other systems as demand dwindles? Will thet convert or will they just just shut down?
- Roger hopkins Why do they all have to be 4 door??? Why not a "cab & a half" and a bit longer box. This is just another station wagon of the 21st century. Maybe they should put fake woodgrain on the side lol...
simple. sign up. look at the emails. if you do not like them then filter them to trash. problem solved. unless i am missing something that makes it difficult to keep up with each new email address .......
Okay, I signed up. Bracing myself for the torrent of spam.