Geneva 2015: Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Revealed
March 2nd, 2015 2:50 PM Share
A concept previewing “the future direction of luxury and performance,” the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 was unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show.
Power for the two-seater Speed 6 is an advanced powertrain that may be a hybrid, if the copper exterior and interior elements are anything to go by; Bentley was mum on details beyond a proclamation that said powertrain may be in a future model line.
The automaker’s design language — wire mesh grill, round headlamps et al — was remade to make the Speed 6 “a dynamic sculpture, creating harmony between sharp lines and flowing surfaces and using twisted surfaces to imply speed.” Other features include custom luggage and an interior worthy of an English gentleman’s club.
Published March 2nd, 2015 2:50 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 28 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Akear I just realized 80% of these EV vehicles producers are going to be liquidated within the next five years. It is not possible to survive by selling only 3000 vehicles a year. This reminds me of the dot.com bust of the late 90s and early 2000s. Those who don't learn from history repeat it.
- 3SpeedAutomatic I drove a rental Renegade a few years back. Felt the engine (TIgerShark) was ready was ready to pop out from under the hood. Very crude!! Sole purpose was CAFE offsets. Also drove a V6 Cherokee which was very nice and currently out of production. Should be able to scoop up one at a fair deal.🚗🚗🚗
- Inside Looking Out This is actually the answer to the question I asked not that long ago.
- Inside Looking Out Regarding "narrow windows" - the trend is that windows will eventually be replaced by big OLED screens displaying some exotic place or may even other planet.
- Robert I have had 4th gen 1996 model for many years and enjoy driving as much now as when I first purchased it - has 190 hp variant with just the right amount of power for most all driving situations!
I think it looks great. The interior is very anachronistic, and I love it. I am a sucker for both retro styling and technology. I also appreciate interior colors that are not cream/beige or all black. I am in luxury cars regularly and am not usually terribly impressed. I prefer BMW/Audi interior treatments typically to the more upscale cars. This looks like a glove that I could sit in for days.
a powerful, exquisite and individual concept. The show car has the potential to be the new pinnacle luxury two-seat sports car. It offers thrilling, driver-orientated performance, complete with trademark modern Bentley luxury and effortlessness.