Here's What Most Jeep Renegades Will Look Like
March 3rd, 2014 9:44 AM Share
Courtesy of Jalopnik and Autoguide, we have an exterior shot of the Jeep Renegade in non-Trailhawk trim, as well as an interior shot. Gallery below.
Published March 3rd, 2014 9:44 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 36 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jeff S No it should be based on the violation and the fine on speeding should be based on how much above the speed limit the violator is going. Anything 5 mph are below should not be ticketed.
- Lou_BC TTAC is once again light on details. Why let facts interfere with the news? "Wiklöf has a history of having a lead foot. He received a $106,000 (95,000 euros) fine in 2013 and a $68,000 (63,680 euros) citation in 2018, according to the newspaper.""Wiklöf controls 100 percent of the Wiklöf Holding company that runs over 20 businesses in the logistics, construction, helicopter services, real estate, trade, and tourism sectors. According to its website, the company had a turnover the equivalent of $264 million (247 million euros) in 2020 and an operating profit of $11.7 million (11 million euros)." No sympathy for this dude.
- Fahrvergnugen Internet says average age of cars in US is 12.5 years old. All of mine are older. Getting rid of emergency broadcasting is about as stupid as outlawing ICE.
- Wheatridger The AM radio in my 2017 Ford PHEV works just fine, BTW.
- KOKing This doesn't seem to make much sense, unless the intent is to replace the (ancient) 4Runner, as they're platform mates as it is, and both from a functional and market standpoint, the 4Runner and Prado seem to be the same thing tailored to the US vs ROW.
It took me a day, but now I see it. It's a freekin modern Renault 4. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01969/R4-5_1969517i.jpg
It looks like a more butch Honda Element...