Junkyard Find: 1964 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Luxury Sedan
The ultimate in limousine comfort!
This Olds was sold in Denver. If this Denver yard can hold off on feeding it to The Crusher for a few more weeks, this car will die in Denver— an even half-century after its first trip out of the showroom.
Before that happens, though, I hope some more pieces get pulled. This climate-control panel looks serviceable.
1963-64 Olds 98 taillight lenses must be hard to find today.
Someone pulled the bench seat but then decided not to buy it.
Check out the handy storage pockets and grab handles on the rear of the bench seat.
I might have to go back and get this Luxury Sedan door pull, for a carrying handle on the next junkyard boombox I build.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lou_BC Lightning Flash? Seriously? I'm shocked. This will generate much static from the usual suspects. Some will get a charge from it. Others a discharge.Resistance is futile? Gotta chant to calm down: Ohmmm Ohmmm Ohmmm
- Lou_BC "Barra accused the UAW of having no real intent of making a deal with the industry" Seriously? I guess it's so obvious. They just want to sit around basking in your hotness ;)
- TheEndlessEnigma Where's the Tassos rant?!
- Urlik The best way to crush F1 politics is to be good. Looking at you Red Bull.
- Art_Vandelay Good. As an Alfa fan it will be good to have someone on the grid they might actually be capable of beating!