Question: What Car Is Most Favored By Murderers?
Back when I was looking for a cheap suspension-donor Lexus SC400, I had a couple of friends tell me to be careful when I went to go look at clapped-out Americanized Soarers with three-digit price tags: “All worn-out SC400s, in fact all worn-out Lexuses, are owned by murderers! You’ll see!” As it turned out, none of the cars I looked at had trunks full of quicklime, shovels, and duct tape… but that got me to thinking about the “murderer car” thing. Which car available today has the image of being owned by the scariest, manslaughteringest individuals? My answer, which I know to be the correct one, may be seen after the jump.
Yeah, the Toyota Echo. American car buyers were afraid of the Echo from the beginning, for good reason; it’s just a creepy-looking car! Toyota had to recycle the chassis of the Echo in the much-less-creepy Scion xA and xB.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke Where the hell did he get the money for all those? Likes on YouTube?
- Dukeisduke "U.S. Marshalls"It's Marshals - they're not riding in the Rose Parade.
- Art_Vandelay "...pirating cable television"Was he broadcasting from 1980? Hopefully he doesn't interrupt President Carter's speech.
- Whooba The 96' Impala SS for sale only has 12 miles on the odometer. Holy crap
- Analoggrotto Not a single Telluride, give me a break.