Question Of The Day: What Is The Most Repulsive Thing You Have Ever Seen… On A Car?
Baby got back!
I used to be in charge of liquidating over 10,000 vehicles a year.
Each one had a story to tell, and at times the evidence of that recent storied past was quite noxious.
Old diapers. Worn clothes that smelled sweaty and burnt seven ways to Sunday. Dogs who probably spent more time cooped in that poor little car than they did in their home.
Thankfully, most large dealer auctions tend to have exceptional detail facilities. If it can be stained, smelled, or faintly scratched, the folks who run the sale can get it removed without a hitch.
But there is one thing that always tends to hang out on certain anointed vehicles, especially pick up trucks.
Truck nuts. Fake testicles. Bumper balls.
I can’t even fathom why someone would put this thing on a vehicle. Yet, they sell, to someone, somewhere. Of all the rancid things i have seen and encountered, that to me pretty much takes the cake.
How about you? What is the most repulsive thing you have ever seen on a car? As always, a good story is a great way to share your experience.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
- Sgeffe Why on Earth can’t you just get the torque specs and do it yourself if you’re so-inclined?!
- Sgeffe As was stated in another comment, the FAA nominee went down in flames. But the NTSB chairwoman certainly didn’t, and she’s certainly not qualified either!Lots of this kind of stuff going on both sides of the aisle—Ben Carson would have arguably made a better Surgeon General than HUD Secretary under Trump, for example.
- Art Vandelay Interesting, the Polestar 2 I had as a rental utilized Android Automotive which is what GM said it is going to exclusively, yet it still offers Apple CarPlay according to this. Wonder if GM will do the same.
Within the past year I spotted a small older model nissan piled high with clothes and household items at the grocery store. It was clear that the middle aged woman in the car was living in it.
"IF YOU RIDE MY ASS You Better Be Pulling My Hair" Saw that in a hospital parking garage on a $40K SUV.