China Billionaire Special: The Dartz Prombron Black Dragon China Edition
Who needs a HUMMER when we have the absolutely insane $7.9 million Dartz Prombron Black Dragon Special Edition? Well, “we” will only have it if “we” all move to China. Dartz, t he Estonian maker of the world’s most expensive and most whacko 4×4, celebrates the Chinese year of the dragon with this special edition craziness. Only 12 will be made for 50 million yuan each, and they will only be available in China, where they undoubtedly will be snapped-up in no time at all.
According to Carnewschina, the abomination on wheels will debut at the Beijing Auto Show.
This being a Chinese special edition, of course the Black Dragon is stretched. By about two feet, 60 centimeter to be exact. I mean, who wants to be with his nose in front of a Phillips 42-inch 3D-TV, which comes standard with the Black Dragon. Badges are made from 24k gold, silver and diamonds – put an armed guard on it when parked.
Speaking of armed, the auto-atrocity is bullet proof, comes with 7cm full armor, and weighs just under four tons. It will need all the 456hp the 8 liter 8-cylinder engine produces.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Probert There's something wrong with that chart. The 9 month numbers for Tesla, in the chart, are closer to Tesla's Q3 numbers. They delivered 343,830 cars in q3 and YoY it is a 40% increase. They sold 363,830 but deliveries were slowed at the end of the quarter - no cars in inventory. For the past 9 months the total sold is 929,910 . So very good performance considering a major shutdown for about a month in China (Covid, factory revamp). Not sure if the chart is also inaccurate for other makers.
- ToolGuy "...overall length grew only fractionally, from 187.6” in 1994 to 198.7” in 1995."Something very wrong with that sentence. I believe you just overstated the length by 11 inches.
- ToolGuy There is no level of markup on the Jeep Wrangler which would not be justified or would make it any less desirable [perfectly inelastic demand, i.e., 'I want one']. Source: My 21-year-old daughter.
- ToolGuy Strong performance from Fiat.
- Inside Looking Out GM is like America, it does the right thing only after trying everything else. As General Motors goes, so goes America.