Man Murders Lamborghini, Story Kills Website
When you get bad service from a dealer, you either suck it in. Or you start a NameOfDealerHereSucks.com. At worst, you picket the dealer.
What do people in China do? They call in a bunch of guys with sledgehammers. To smash a $750,000 Lamborghini.
A few months ago, a Chinese entrepreneur could not start his brand new Lamborghini Gallardo. He called the dealer in Qingdao. They sent a truck and picked up the car. According to China Car Times, the Gallardo came back with “the engine problem not fixed, and the bumper and chassis were found damaged.”
After arguments with the dealership and Lamborghini representatives, the owner decided to have the car smashed up on March 15. Which happened to be World Consumer Rights Day. The UK Daily Mail values the car as close to $750,000 – before it was smashed.
The Gallardo owner hired a group of men, put them in nice blue uniforms, gave them a sledgehammer each and had them destroy the car.
The story claimed another casualty: Chinacartimes. The sledgehammer story caused so many hits on the site that it went down.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Scott ?Wonder what Toyota will be using when they enter the market?
- Fred The bigger issue is what happens to the other systems as demand dwindles? Will thet convert or will they just just shut down?
- Roger hopkins Why do they all have to be 4 door??? Why not a "cab & a half" and a bit longer box. This is just another station wagon of the 21st century. Maybe they should put fake woodgrain on the side lol...
- Greg Add me to the list: 2017 Sorento EX AWD w/2.0 Turbo GDI 68K miles. Changed oil religiously with only synthetic. Checked oil level before a rare long road trip and Ievel was at least 2 quarts down. That was less than 6 months after the last oil change. I'm now adding a quart of oil every 1000 miles and checking every 500 miles because I read reports that the oil usage gets worse. Too bad, really like the 2023 Tuscon. But I have not seen Hyundai/Kia doing anything new in terms of engine development. Therefore, I have to suspect that I will ony become a victim of a fatally flawed engine development program if I were to a purchase another Kia/Hyundai.
- Craiger 1970s Battlestar Galactica Cylon face.
Chairman Mao must be rolling in his grave. Viewing times are available 9am to 5pm, next to Tiananmen Square.
That video was almost as painful as watching Leone's Mustang get the beat-down!