Lambo's Latest Bull Caught In The Wild
February 1st, 2011 4:53 AM Share
Germany’s auto motor und sport magazine caught Lamborghini’s Murcielago-successor Aventador in the wild, only covered by some artsy pasties on the paintjob. It should be available for viewing without the camouflage at the Geneva Auto Salon.
AMS thinks the car will be called Aventador LP 700-4, “because it has a newly developed V12 engine, which produces 700 hp out of 6.5 liters of displacement, and puts them on the road permanently via all 4 wheels.” Ach so. And what stands “LP” for then? Lots’o’Power?
Lambo is the only company that is proud to sell you lots of bull. Like Murcielago and other cars before, Aventador is the name of a fighting bull. Watch for PETA people if you buy one.
Published February 1st, 2011 4:53 AM
Join the conversation
3 of 7 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Zerofoo "Hyundais just got better and better during the 1990s, though, and memories of those shoddy Excels faded."Never. A friend had an early 90s Hyundai Excel as his college beater. One day he decided that the last tank of gas he bought was worth more than the car. He drove it to empty and then he and his fraternity brothers pushed it into the woods and left it there.
- Kwik_Shift There are no new Renegades for sale within my geographic circle of up to 85 kms. Looks like the artificial shortage game. They bring one in, 10 buyers line up for it, $10,000 over MSRP. Yeah. Like with a lot of new cars.
- Ribbedroof In Oklahoma, no less!
- Ribbedroof Have one in the shop for minor front collision repairs right now,I've seen more of these in the comments than in the 30 years I've been in collision repair.
- Tassos And all 3 were ordered by Fisker's mother. Seriously, given Fisker's terrible record of Failure in the past, only an utter loser, (for example, VGhost or Art Vandelay?), looking for a BEV terrible enough to be a proper replacement of his 11 mile range Fiat 500E, would order one of these. (apart from Fisker's mother)
Looks like a remake of the Diablo.
I thought TTAC didn't do 'spy-shots' - has there been a change in policy? Maybe I'm mistaken.