Curbside Classic Outtake: The Name Game
August 29th, 2010 7:55 PM Share
Too many cars shot, not enough time to write them all up. Here’s a few outtakes whose names are (hopefully) worth sharing.
Who takes the time to transplant a WRX emblem a 240 wagon, of all things?
And the once common, but now rare 1000 SEL.
Published August 29th, 2010 2:12 PM
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke Another good reason not to buy a BMW.
- Dukeisduke How about a Lightning McQueen Edition? I'm surprised you couldn't think of that one.
- Zang You just proved me right lol. dont worry, outside ttac people dont value your opinion either.
- Fred Mean while, 2 people dies last night because of DUI Just saying EDIT: Just saw that id a woman whose Tesla crashed into a pole, but she was driving.
- MaintenanceCosts If you are going to buy anything Hellcat or 392 equipped, you better have a garage with steel doors, high-security locks, and some reinforcement for the walls. These things are catnip for thieves, including some with markedly higher levels of skill than Kia Boyz.