Geneva Gallery: Peugeot SR-1 Cabrio Concept
If Peugeot’s “Five by Peugeot” concept is Jaguar-inspired, this SR-1 concept clearly takes its cues from Old Blighty’s other famous sportscar builder, Aston Martin. Have the Anglophiles taken over at Peugeot, or is this just a jab at Renault, which is required by the terms of its state-ownership stake to not produce cars that are inspired by the designs of non-French marques? Though we’d like to think of this as proof of the superiority of private ownership, chances are Peugeot’s designers just like Aston’s styling. God knows it’s hard to blame them.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift Not with a 1.3 4 cyl turbo thats in the Fiat 500X?
- Tassos If this was some Beautiful, REally Luxurious, Flagship GT Coupe, Convertible, or even Sedan, I would objectBut this is nothing but a breadvan on stilts. Who cares? Let Stellaaaa paint it PINK for all I care.
- The Oracle This is a proper juggernaut to hammer down.
- Cprescott $155k for a fancy Tahoe?
- Cprescott Amen for manual transmissions.