2011 Scion XB: You Can't Fix (Or Facelift) Ugly
March 28th, 2010 4:21 PM Share
Published March 28th, 2010 4:21 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 42 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MRF 95 T-Bird Back when the Corolla consisted of a wide range of body styles. This wagon, both four door and two door sedans, a shooting brake like three door hatch as well as a sports coupe hatchback. All of which were on the popular cars on the road where I resided.
- Wjtinfwb Jeez... I've got 3 Ford's and have been a defender due to my overall good experiences but this is getting hard to defend. Thinking the product durability testing that used to take months to rack up 100k miles or more is being replaced with computer simulations that just aren't causing these real-world issues to pop up. More time at the proving ground please...
- Wjtinfwb Looks like Mazda put more effort into sprucing up a moribund product than Chevy did with the soon to be euthanized '24 Camaro.
- Wjtinfwb I've seen worse on the highways around Atlanta, usually with a refrigerator or washer wedged into the trunk and secured with recycled twine...
- Wjtinfwb Surprising EB Flex hasn't weighed in yet on it being the subject of a recall...
My 2008 xB is just fine. This thing though is not ugly cool, it is just ugly ugly.
What a bunch of whiners here. No, Scion is not going back to the tin-can '06 model. The redesign in '08 made it a much safer and more substantial car. I guess if you like driving a car without side airbags and poor crash test ratings, continue driving your '06 models.