Curbside Classic Outtake: Perpetuating Stereotypes In Stereo Edition
If the stereotypical driver of a red Grand Am is a blond beautician who lives in a trailer with an unemployed boyfriend sporting a mullet, what is the stereotypical profession of the drivers of Sunfire and Cavalier coupes? Hint: what’s that behind the fence?
It’s a daycare! And the daycare workers park on the side. And since we’re on the subject of Cavalier coupes, here’s a bonus from the apartment across the street from here:
Don’t ask why I shot these cars today; perhaps today’s lovely Camaro inspired me. And don’t think I’m shortchanging the Cavalier; it deserves its own Deadly Sin CC one of these days.
More by Paul Niedermeyer
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Vulpine PHEVs have a reputation of being more self-igniting than even an ICEV; 4x as likely and 10x as likely as a BEV.
- Akear Toyota wins once again, while GM has egg on its face.
- Slavuta Why America needs school buses altogether? When I was in school, I rode on a regular city bus
- Jeff Buy whatever works for you if you own an EV and are happy with it good, if you buy a hybrid or plug in hybrid and it works for you good, if neither and you like your ICE the way it is that is also good. I believe over time EVs will get better and have a larger segment of the market.
- Tassos Jong-iL Is New Jersey better than Old Jersey?