Regal On Facebook: I'm Not Chinese And I'm Not The Crosstour
The US-spec Buick Regal is receiving a better-than-Crosstour reception at Facebook, where official photos are showing some slight visual differences from the Chinese-market model. Against all the odds, the US-spec Buick appears to have dropped the Chinese version’s aftermarket-worthy fender vent. A more-subtle grille is another unexpected but welcome maturation. Or is that regression? This Buick’s as clean as the Insignia, somehow doing without the acres of chrome and tacked-on baubles that too often signify “American luxury.” Predictably, the most common comment on the new Facebook page is “needs ventiports.” Chinese-market Regal, for comparison, after the jump.
More by Edward Niedermeyer
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Duke Woolworth The advantage of EVs is the luxurious quiet, even in the cheapest/smallest ones. Passengers can speak in normal volume, and the quiet is less stressful. And no oil changes.
- Akear They may sell 3500 annually. After a few years it will be gone. Why would anyone in their right mind purchase this over a Prius.
- Slavuta American capitalism model - public investment, private profits
- Slavuta This is what BlackRock was supposed to do, not the taxpayer money. Then they will tell us we don't live in socialism for oligarchs. For everyone else - eat zee bugs
- ToolGuy Only $2.7 million per job.