Opel Watch: Who's on First?
Bertel Schmitt comes back to journalism after taking a 35 year break in advertising and marketing. He ran and owned advertising agencies in Duesseldorf, Germany, and New York City. Volkswagen A.G. was Bertel's most important corporate account. Schmitt's advertising and marketing career touched many corners of the industry with a special focus on automotive products and services. Since 2004, he lives in Japan and China with his wife <a href="http://www.tomokoandbertel.com"> Tomoko </a>. Bertel Schmitt is a founding board member of the <a href="http://www.offshoresuperseries.com"> Offshore Super Series </a>, an American offshore powerboat racing organization. He is co-owner of the racing team Typhoon.
More by Bertel Schmitt
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- ToolGuy Only $2.7 million per job.
- Kwik_Shift "RAM"...is that a request?
- Akear Why is Alan Mulally on many business pundits best CEO of all time lists. Read about what Harry Stonecipher and the GE crowd did to Boeing. It will make your blood boil
- ToolGuy Torque to Pork Ratio™ (torquelages/curb weight) ain't looking amazing.
- FreedMike I had no idea the 500X was even being sold here anymore.