A Chrysler UAW Member On Concessions, Wall Street & Bailouts
March 8th, 2009 1:14 PM Share
Published March 7th, 2009 11:45 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 60 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
- Sgeffe Why on Earth can’t you just get the torque specs and do it yourself if you’re so-inclined?!
- Sgeffe As was stated in another comment, the FAA nominee went down in flames. But the NTSB chairwoman certainly didn’t, and she’s certainly not qualified either!Lots of this kind of stuff going on both sides of the aisle—Ben Carson would have arguably made a better Surgeon General than HUD Secretary under Trump, for example.
- Art Vandelay Interesting, the Polestar 2 I had as a rental utilized Android Automotive which is what GM said it is going to exclusively, yet it still offers Apple CarPlay according to this. Wonder if GM will do the same.
Sutures: "Ahh… Google is such a wonderful thing. First, I stopped looking for a career a few years, I’d be happy with a job. Second, unfortunately, even though I have no problems with the current opening shown (I like working with and helping people) on the website or the salary (anything would be better than unemployment), I doubt at that level there is any relocation provided… so I’m stuck in Michigan. Thanks and good luck. I’ll keep that page for reference." 10-4. Hope you find something. DT