Lexus Prius. I Mean, $30 – $35k HS250h
January 11th, 2009 12:55 PM Share
Published January 11th, 2009 12:45 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 45 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lou_BC Legalize cannabis for racing
- Add Lightness Range Rovers have come a long, long ways from their original concept of a gentleman's Land Cruiser. Pretty useless off road now but the wannabees will love them until the warrantee expires.
- ToolGuy 'Non-Land Rover' gets 2 bonus points for the correct use of carbon fiber in an automotive application. 🙂
- ToolGuy "a newly developed vehicle platform it says will double driving range"• Anyone know what this is about?
- ToolGuy "Toyota recommends that no one ride in the front passenger seat until an inspection or fix can be performed."• This is a good opportunity for the back seat driver in your life. 😉
Lexus will establish the Hybrid drive line as an option decision even those who can spend big money on a car are willing to make. The success of this may convince GM to actually build the Cadivolt coupe.
Wow that is one ugly Lexus, bravo Toyota you have managed to top yourselves.