2010 Mustang A Cheap Date, Autoblog Celebrates 1,480th Mustang Post
You didn’t hear it here first. Autoblog reports that the 2010 Ford Mustang will start as low as $21,845 for a V6, with GT V8 power starting at $27,995. As AB points out, that makes the forthcoming Mustang less expensive than Chevy’s Camaro ($22,995 for the V6, $30,995 for the V8) and Dodge’s Challenger( $22,545, $30,545). If you put much stock in the whole MSRP thing that is. Besides, who doesn’t think these pony revivalists won’t have tons of cash on the hood within months of showing up on lots? Then again, these have been trying times for the folks who’s interest in cars begins and ends with styling and horsepower ratings. Long days of photoshopping album covers are clearly taking their toll, and nothing cleanses the Autoblog palate like a good Mustang post. In fact, a quick Google search shows that AB posted 1,480 articles with “mustang” in the title in the last year, and 35 in the last month. For comparison, TTAC logged 31 in the last year. Moral of the story? If you’re curious about whether Ford will survive long enough to offer the inevitable incentives on the 2010 ‘stang of your dreams, you’ve come to the right place.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts Ok, John Galt.We’re a society, we have to set tax policy as a society, and that requires (and amply justifies) deciding how much tax is “enough.” You can play-act the self-reliant individual, but you’ll cry uncle when you encounter the warlords that actually run any place where society doesn’t exist.
- EBFlex They should be upset, but at whoever designed this turd regardless of the badge on the front.
- Sgeffe From everything I’ve heard, this stuff was circling the drain before 2020, and the WuFlu was the fatal hit to the jugular!As has been noted, what will all of the purveyors of canapés, shrimp cocktail, and rent-a-bartenders ever do?And can someone please explain why the only place I can put a paragraph break in this commenting system is in the top comment, and not a reply? I think that’s why the comments on here are way down! (At least on an iPhone.)
- Sckid213 Now would be a good time for a REAL NAME for a new Acura model. This would be like if Caddy named the Lyriq "Allante." Why bring back bad memories.
- ToolGuy Have you seen Honda's latest business plan? Neither has Honda.