Buy It Now for $15,950 on eBay Motors. “Over $60,000 invested” in this four door roadster (doesn’t have a top). “1983 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit Roadster. $10K custom candy metal flake paint with flames and a full white interior with red piping. Just about anything that can be gold plated was.”
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts Seems pretty obvious that they're leaving room for a SRT with the 2.0T and the electric motor. The R/T will probably be slower than the GT given the extra weight, but without the 9-speed it will be a much nicer drive.
- Art Vandelay Lawyers would Eff it up. That and the NIMBYS. I agree with you, but it ain't gonna happen
- EBFlex They are getting rid of the Charger and Challenger for a modern day Neon?just end it Dodge, you had a great run
- Garrett Frankly, I don’t understand why some of the manufacturers haven’t lobbied for more areas, or built their own. Imagine being able to access a local Jeep park, at a reasonable membership fee. Or a Land Rover one for a lot more. That’s money worth throwing down.
- Lou_BC Developing "off-road parks" in areas with higher populations and a lack of public access land would be a good idea. It would be great to be paired with licensed off-road instructors. Set up costs would be relatively low. I took an entry level off-road course a few years ago with my son's Cherokee. It was fun. I'd like to take a winching course and an advanced driving course.